David Letterman's Top Ten #IMMOOC


The last #IMMOOC live chat was viewed, the last twitter chat tweeted. I'm still recovering from the book hangover, but it was stronger this time. I saw people and communicated with people online so it became real. Hunger Games never did. I suppose that is why I am so late with these last two posts for the book study. I will still blog, but it feels different. I am going to try and focus my rediscovered drive for blogging and being connected to a global PLN. I'm starting by reading Teach Like A Pirate. I have a laundry list of books that I want to get to, and now I have this format, this structure, to make the most of it. Excited, fueled, and hopeful even as we slide towards Thanksgiving Break.

So what's the big deal? Was the book any good? What did I take from it? I can't narrow down to only a few, but I'll do my best David Letterman.

Top 10 Innovative Ideas to Make a Reality
1. The Golden Circle of Storytelling
2. First Draft of Student Advisory Board
3. Campus Blog with Every Teacher Guest Blogging
4. Seesaw Student Review of Units, Lessons, or Projects (Triple A Protocol)
5. Shadow a Student
6. Open Book & Notes Science Tests
7. Identity Day for Staff (January PD)
8. Ways I am Smart Staff & Student Surveys
9. Focus My Sharing to 3 Things
10. Ed Camp Style on One Topic with Choices at Learning Level/Point of Entry



"Although we've come to the end of the road, still I can't let go, its unnatural..." -Boys II Men

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Laying a Foundation with Kagan Heterogeneous Seating Groups

Be Flexible...Beyond the Workshop Model

#IMMOOC Dive Under the Iceberg